can any tell me about panchvi pass

• Thread starter Thread starter KARTHIKEYAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 3,412
hmm whats that link all about ?

its a contest runnin on star plus regerding a famous(:whistle:) show hosted by srk..... nd its not a channel ma friend....

its a contest runnin on star plus regerding a famous(:whistle:) show hosted by srk..... nd its not a channel ma friend....

I haven't heard about that famous contest :(

When the show is on (fri, sat, sun @ 8pm), the 'actve' service for the contest on star plus is activated, I suppose.

strange u never heard. ITs called kya aap pachvi pass se tez hain, ... something likethat. Yet another flop show from SRK. Its a show, not a channel as such.

i thought they canceled the show! i am hoping good things from the new salman khan show. he might be a douche bag but he is not a disgrace as shah rukh khan.

i thought they canceled the show!

i am hoping good things from the new salman khan show. he might be a douche bag but he is not a disgrace as shah rukh khan.

yes, i too heard and read that the show is being cancelled due to poor response of TRPs.. I think it is all becoz of IPL.

Last week they telecasted all old episodes.

well the sad thing is that unlike in the US market, they do not cancel flop shows in india...especially when you paid shit load of money to stars.

hahah SRK fails again!! in my opinion KBC3 was flop too, considering his popularity.Btw I do expect Dus Ka Dum to be good. Atleast I like promos.

Back