Can Anyone From Jharkhand (Jamshedpur if possible) share their VOIP settings

ISP
BSNL
Hi there!

Hope you guys are in good health.

I'm from Jamshedpur and would really appreciate some assistance from BSNL FTTH service users.

You see, the person who installed this service died because of covid-19 and local BSNL offices (all three) are closed and if anyone is open they ask me to call the person to install this service. Customer support as usual has absolutely no clue what I'm talking about.

So what assistance do I really need from you guys?

I had my internet working - it's 1277 - 200MBps plan.

What I cannot get to work is my VoIP.

My IPoE shows enable and status up.

I have configured Voice Internet with DHCP, VLAN id, request DNS (selected or checked).

1st: I am having a problem with SIP Register Addr:

After a lot of research I found it to be - jh.ftth.ims.bsnl.in - but I would request if anyone could share a numerical DNS address for Jharkhand - Jamshedpur to be precise.

2nd: what is the account password?

I know that username is 91 + std code without 0 + phone number. But what is the password?

BSNL customer service told me - it should be password or Password or 0000. But neither seems to work.

Then someone told me that it can be your name. I have tried all combinations but nothing seems to work.

What type of password did you get? Is it numerical? Has something specific to your account? Can you share an example. I'd be really grateful.

Looking forward to your replies.

Thank you!

Anything, anyone?

Hey After Many attempts and contacting my LCO i have gotten the correct config hopefully this help future people who stumble upon same issue

• ACCOUNT NAME = BSNL
  • SIP SERVER = jkd.ftth.ims.bsnl.in:5060
  • SIP PROXY = 10.191.108.49
  • USERNAME = +91(your bsnl number) {for example +9165129990000}
  • Password = ftth@{last 4 digits of your number above}

For more detailed information I have also created a blog post to setup sip with MicroSIP Here

Back