Can anyone help me please?????????

coolvaibh2009

ISP
BSNL
:(Hello there everyone, i am facing a very weird problem!!!!! I have downloaded a video file and i am not able to play it!!!! It may sound very usual problem to you people but the main problem is something else!!!! Actually, when i double-click on it nothing happens, even the player window don't pop up, so i tried to convert its format but the converter software said that it can't load the file because the file name is too long!!!!! So' i tried to change or edit its long name but wen i right-clicked on its icon there is no option for renaming it!!!!! Then i burned it on a disc n changed its name while adding it to Nero, the burning took place but even Nero gave warnings that the file name is too long or have weird extensions!!!!! By default its extension is ".AVI", so i am not able to figure out what the hell is wrong with the file, please help me because that video file is very useful for my project research!!!!! I will be very thankful to you all.Thank You in advance.

may be u can take screen of yur file and post here which player u using to run this file try with vlc player google it

hmmm its is better if u make a screenshot of the file with error it might be corrupted than

It may be corrupt or not an actual AVI file. Did the download instructions tell you to rename to .bin or something?

Back