Can anyone suggest me a good USB stick?

CyberCriminal

ISP
Beam Tele
Hello,

Can anyone suggest me a good USB stick that I can use with my laptop? I'm in (Hyderabad) India right now and looking for a cheap and best USB stick.

So far, vodafone offers looks good to me. It has Rs18 prepaid offer which would be helpful while traveling.
Vodafone 3G USB Stick: 3G USB Modem - Internet access for laptop & Desktop | Andhra Pradesh

Can anyone suggest me a good USB modem similar to that? or shall I go for vodafone?

Thanks.

P.S. This is my first post. Ignore if I've posted on a wrong section.

Take A unlocked 3G Data card .. thing with unlocked data card is you can use with any operator.. I advise you to go with Huawei E 122 It is priced around RS 2500-2700.

Take A unlocked 3G Data card .. thing with unlocked data card is you can use with any operator.. I advise you to go with Huawei E 122 It is priced around RS 2500-2700.

Where can I buy this modem? Can you give me the link where can I check all the models of Huawei?

Thanks...ordering a Huawei E122 modem as you said. :)

I suggest to use it with vodafone 2G plan of Rs 98 - 6 GB with speeds of 1mbps+.
I hope i am clear with this.

I suggest to use it with vodafone 2G plan of Rs 98 - 6 GB with speeds of 1mbps+.
I hope i am clear with this.

Thank you very much bro...ordered a Huawei E122 dongle on ebay :D will take Vodafone sim... Do I need to do anything else?

Thank you very much bro...ordered a Huawei E122 dongle on ebay :D will take Vodafone sim... Do I need to do anything else?

Okay bro, got my USB modem today and I've installed Mobile Partner...How can I check whether my modem is locked or unlocked?

Back