CAN ANyone Tell me from Kerala(Trivandrum)

• Thread starter Thread starter roshbosh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,819

roshbosh

ISP
bsnl EVDO
Hai, I was having an internet connection from aisanet that i canceled and took because it was way to slow for voice chat (Voip) so I went and took Evdo from BSNL, To tell you the truth that was the worst mistake i had don't. Its gives me the speed of dail-up. i am getting Evdo signal but it doesn't even open up google search. i need upload speed and constant and i download a lot. and upload too. i constantly use Audio and video chat. Can anyone tell me the best ISP and what plan i should get anyone that would be a great help I am don't want a huge sum i am thinking around 1000rs from my budget. some that can give me an edge will be great Thank you in advance

@roshbosh

Heard that in tvm, evdo is excellent. There is an user called cool_techie_tvm ! He is from TVM and he is having EVDO i guess.

BSNL always gives good speed on 500c (night unlimited) !

Hope someone from TVM will reply to your question soon ! Meanwhile you can have a look at EVDO forums @ BSNL EVDO Broadband - India Broadband Forum

all the best !

Heard that in tvm, evdo is excellent. There is an user called cool_techie_tvm ! He is from TVM and he is having EVDO i guess.
BSNL always gives good speed on 500c (night unlimited) !
The problem is i heard it gives a good speed too, some say they are getting it(thats one reason i thought it might be good and took it:confused: bad idea). but i have the Signal but no speed it disconnects frequently. I check on Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test and its say i am getting great speed but i am getting nothing download speed touches low points. feels like nutts:wall:.......................:@

If mobility is not your concern, its always safe to take a wired broadband from BSNL or Airtel(its available in some areas). :)

Yes I looked into Airtel today. its not available everywhere but luckily they have got it till next to my house so i guess i am good. I am getting rid of Evdo for good. its annoying gives me speed when i was 16 :wall: thank good god i took it for rental

Sorry for the delayed reply. I am on BSNL, but not on EVDO. Heck, who with a sane mind would opt for that connection? Most people jump into EVDO without properly doing their homework. Later they regret their mistake. And regarding the topic at hand, i would suggest u moving to the wireline broadband services of BSNL. Its the best available as of today in Trivandrum city. The newer subscribers, who come under NIB2 expansion phase are getting more than what they had bargained for ie more than 2mbps speed, especially during the free time.

Back