Can I buy this Blackberry Phone

• Thread starter Thread starter karumudi7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,062
You can as long as there is some warranty. Also check from which place is your bro buying....

this phone is not storm2, its old storm 9530. i currently use one and i dont recommend it. go for storm2 9550. in the storm1 9530, the screen itself behaves like a big button , which i dont seem to like

BTW...the phone is already out of stock

When I wrote this in Forum, it is Available in Stock. After seeing your message I checked in the Store, It is Out of Stock :(

You said Warranty- We are buying there & I think we dont expect this.

ebay won't be recommended for such a expensive phone.and when you are going to use in another country it can be a nightmare.

dont buy blackberry storm 9530, i am using one currently. i bought mine in ebay for 300$ about 1.5yr back and got it through a friend in US. i bought it with the intention to program with TATA indicom, but they refused. so using it with bsnl 3g currently, after getting GSM unlocked for 5$. the cons for this phone are, its heavy. the touch screen response reduced over time. on screen qwerty keyboard is very difficult to type. the phone screen need to pressed down to select any icon. its just bad. and it doesnt have wifi. touch screens are not the strongest point of blackberry. if you want a touch screen phone, go for a android.

wife uses a blackberry bold. very good phone. she had a curve earlier. that was fine too. i would not go for a touchscreen with blackberry. stick to regular models.

Back