• Thread starter Thread starter mshiva
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 6,795

mshiva

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
Is it possible to get Shakti TV (a Sri Lankan channel) using the DD DTH instruments?Or atleast using some other instruments.I do not want to subscribe to SUN Direct or anybody. I suppose it is a FTA channel.

No, shakthi tv is srilankan local channel and it is not a satellite tv channel. U can get only channel eye. And also shakti tv in sun direct is not the srilankan channel. it is a religious channel & not a tamil channel

i have connected two disc one at 95 degree and one 85 degree via LNB 4 way Swicher able to recive NSS 6 INSAT 3b in 95 degree and in 85 ST1 srilanka TV stations and 4 srilanka FM sureyan fm ,sakthi and two sngala s:redface:tation.Kannu:yahoo:

i would try it why i am intrested in shakti tv is because, it is just like a recap of sun tv, all sun tv programs come on it too.btw can you give me th transponder details

i have connected two disc one at 95 degree and one 85 degree via LNB 4 way Swicher able to recive NSS 6 INSAT 3b in 95 degree and in 85 ST1 srilanka TV stations and 4 srilanka FM sureyan fm ,sakthi and two sngala s:redface:tation.
Kannu:yahoo:

HOW CAN I CONNEC T lnb 4 WAY SWITCHER? CAN U GIVE BRIEF DETAILS??...... IS IT FTA?

i have connected two disc one at 95 degree and one 85 degree via LNB 4 way Swicher able to recive NSS 6 INSAT 3b in 95 degree and in 85 ST1 srilanka TV stations and 4 srilanka FM sureyan fm ,sakthi and two sngala s:redface:tation.
Kannu:yahoo:

Tried it, but I am able to recieve only ETC Punjabi and just the audio of some Hindi channels.

Tried it, but I am able to recieve only ETC Punjabi and just the audio of some Hindi channels.
LNB:10600
Tp :11693
SymRate:12000
polarity:Horizontal
22K:on

Back