Can I recharge Prepaid using Postpaid?

• Thread starter Thread starter lamborg
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 7,849

lamborg

ISP
Airtel
I have Vodafone Prepaid connection and also Postpaid connection.Is it possible to recharge my prepaid such the the amount of the recharge is charged from my postpaid bill?Any online recharging website or services or a website which accepts the payments for the recharge from the telephone bill or any idea?Any website which recharges mobile and accepts payment by phone call or SMS?Thanks

yes... u can register ur prepaid mobile with icici and then activate mobile payments with icici bank. then u can recharge via sms.i don know about other banks..also u can recharge online on vodafone website...

yes... u can register ur prepaid mobile with icici and then activate mobile payments with icici bank. then u can recharge via sms.

Then the recharging website also should accept payment via SMS.
Which website has this feature?

Thanks

I have Vodafone Prepaid connection and also Postpaid connection.

Is it possible to recharge my prepaid such the the amount of the recharge is charged from my postpaid bill?

Any online recharging website or services or a website which accepts the payments for the recharge from the telephone bill or any idea?
Any website which recharges mobile and accepts payment by phone call or SMS?

Thanks

corporation bank has option to recharge via sms but I am not able to register so far. registration is done via ATM.

----------

Online Recharge - Online Prepaid Recharge - Online Mobile Recharge Vodafone India

Back