Can I Use Airtel IPTV Internationally/Out side India.

• Thread starter Thread starter kman76
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 16,531
Status
Not open for further replies.

kman76

ISP
BSNL
Hi,I would like to subscribe for Airtel IPTV/BSNL IPTV Service in india and carry this IPTV box when ever i travel to abroad on projects. I am hoping that this IPTV works where ever you have a high speed internet access. What are the exact requirements for this IPTV service.Pl's let me know if any body has any idea. Thanks in advance..

i think its routed through your modem which is paired

u want to say, u will cee the indian channels on it? NO, NO and NO. U will ask your net provider in abroad and they will broadcast what so every channel they hv. For example, i am using such box in Paris, my net provider only broadcast channel they have (french channels with 5 indian channels), but this box did not worked in india for me for indian channels.

already stated it several times before. IPTV does not use internet for content delivery. it just uses the same cable as the one used for internet delivery. content is delivered from airtel's local servers.

I am in Chennai. If I'm able to use it you can also use it. Simply Airtel IPTV works only on the copper wire laid by Airtel in that area. Its true for other IPTV service providers too.TV broadcasting using Internet Protocol requires X amount of bandwidth almost all the time reliably. This reliability is not assured not only by the public Internet even by their own copper wire in all areas. Thats one of the reason Airtel does not provide its IPTV service all over India. Even AT&T in USA does not provide its IPTV service all over the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back