Can the fast internet be stored for future use?

Man I have been wishing for this for soo long. I use an Airtel broadband connection and always keep checking my usage daily to keep the usage going for the entire month. I sometimes feel like a slave to Airtel! This doesn't sound like a difficult thing to implement either. Just like we keep getting pop ups every now and then to buy smartbytes, we should get popups allowing us to chose whether to browse at high speed or the "fair usage" speed.
Well, I don't suppose Airtel is gonna get consumer friendly any time soon, so in the meantime I just keep checking my usage. I actually made an Android app that helps you to keep track of the usage and a quick manner. No login required of course. I also put in some statistics to better crawl up the high speed limit.
Here's the link for the app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.airtel.smartbytes
(Sorry for the seemingly shameless self promotion. I hope it is considered relevant :/)

Can you make a similar app for BSNL? It will be very useful as it is very painful to check usage for BSNL customers on their crappy, old, slow websites.

blueman24 said:
Can you make a similar app for BSNL? It will be very useful as it is very painful to check usage for BSNL customers on their crappy, old, slow websites.
I might be able to, if you tell me the detailed process of how you check your BSNL usage. Do you need to login or not? Also, I'll need screenshot of the page where you see your usage details.
You can reach me at [email protected]
Don't forget to recommend my app to your friends (who have Airtel broadband ofcourse) :)

01abhishekjain said:
I sometimes feel like a slave to Airtel!
We became slaves of airtel the day we subscribed to their "services". But I refuse to be a slave anymore. I want a good discount per month else they can chop the wire and take back their junk modem. Enough of this nonsense. RCOM provides me uninterrupted 4 Mbps unlimited without any FUP and that too at ~900 INR per month. I tell this fact to the airtel retention team on their face. Match the price, else you lose my business. I'm done putting up with their lame price increase reasons every few months.

01abhishekjain said:
I might be able to, if you tell me the detailed process of how you check your BSNL usage. Do you need to login or not? Also, I'll need screenshot of the page where you see your usage details.
You can reach me at [email protected]
Don't forget to recommend my app to your friends (who have Airtel broadband ofcourse) :)
Ya, we need to login in the portal to check usage, BUT thats the main problemo! I dont have a password, and i have also forgot the security question, because i took the BSNL connection many years ago.
Is there anyway that I can check my usage through my landline number?
Also,there are different portals for North, West, East, and South region.

Back