Can you record, rewind and pause live tv ( including HD channels) in tata sky HD??

• Thread starter Thread starter srinidhi111
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 7,602
Have they launched TS+ HD..?, then how can u say they dont care :D

Dude, if u r unsatisfied with TS, just throw the STB is dustbin. Always keep bashing TS :D

What was the % of discount they give to existing customers who change to TS+? :isleep: Did they give any offers to existing customers for those channels?

Have they launched TS+ HD..?, then how can u say they dont care :D

Dude, if u r unsatisfied with TS, just throw the STB is dustbin. Always keep bashing TS :D

You don't seem to get the point. DishTV is giving DISCOUNTS to existing subscribers to upgrade to Dish HD.

Tata Sky is NOT giving any discount to existing customers for upgrading to TataSky HD.

Get it? I didn't even mention TataSky+ HD or otherwise.

And I would have thrown this to the dustbin had I not shelled out 4000 bucks for that STB. I am not rich enough to keep throwing stuff into the dustbin like that.

You don't seem to get the point. DishTV is giving DISCOUNTS to existing subscribers to upgrade to Dish HD.

Tata Sky is NOT giving any discount to existing customers for upgrading to TataSky HD.

Get it? I didn't even mention TataSky+ HD or otherwise.

And I would have thrown this to the dustbin had I not shelled out 4000 bucks for that STB. I am not rich enough to keep throwing stuff into the dustbin like that.

Agreed. But if u see in Dishtv u need to subscribe only to Platinum pAack @ Rs 325 and HD Pack which cost Rs 60.

In TS, HD Pack is free for one yr and remember its is TS who launched for low Rs 2599 and Dioshtv HD was Rs 5990 and they decreased the price after dat.

^ No where is it written that Dish HD customers HAVE to take only platinum pack. Platinum pack is being giving free for first 2 months, after that they can take whatever they want.Also, what is the point wrt to the price. OK, so Tata Sky launched a competitive price, and Dish TV responded. But that's the difference, Dish TV RESPONDED. TataSky hasn't yet responded to DishTV's offer for exchange discount to existing customers. That's because TS thinks they are the final authority in everything.

^ No where is it written that Dish HD customers HAVE to take only platinum pack. Platinum pack is being giving free for first 2 months, after that they can take whatever they want.

Also, what is the point wrt to the price. OK, so Tata Sky launched a competitive price, and Dish TV responded. But that's the difference, Dish TV RESPONDED. TataSky hasn't yet responded to DishTV's offer for exchange discount to existing customers. That's because TS thinks they are the final authority in everything.

Then I wud suggest u to wait till they give exchange offer :D

Back