cannot connect to any server starting with 110.234.xxx.xxx

• Thread starter Thread starter rjsidz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,682

rjsidz

ISP
bsnl
hi, i m living in gwalior and using huwai modem with bsnl connection ,speed and connection with other gaming servers is fine and previously all were working fine but from 1 week or so i m not able to join any gaming server starting with 110.234.---,--- ,while tracind the route it goes time out after some " mumbai vsnl " type thing.. is there any solution to this

Try changing dns.

hi, i m living in gwalior and using huwai modem with bsnl connection ,speed and connection with other gaming servers is fine and previously all were working fine but from 1 week or so i m not able to join any gaming server starting with 110.234.---,--- ,while tracind the route it goes time out after some " mumbai vsnl " type thing.. is there any solution to this

LOL. I play CS 1.6 too on VS-Gaming's servers. There is some technical problem with their servers hosted in Mumbai. The Delhi ones seem to be working fine. I am not able to ping them many times. So I guess its not your or BSNL's fault.

Wait sometime, they will fix it. Or post regarding the problem on FB page of VS-Gaming.

Back