Canon Powershot SX210IS owners ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,985
What is the street price of SX210IS ?

What is the street price of SX210IS ?

Hi I got it only 2 days back. I wud say excellent image quality. I am happy with it.
Its got so many modes to select from.

got it for 17500/- with 4gb sd card and carry pouch in mumbai. Since festival season round the corner prices expected to drop. Try getting from US its really cheaper there.

wud certainly recommend.

try reading reviews for canon sx 210 is on google.

From which shop ?

got it from alpha store vile parle w..i buy most of my electronics from there.

Hey Sai even i am planning to purchase the canon sx 210 IS this diwali ... hopefully in a day or two.... it is a fantastic camera ( from reading reviews and seeing video's including 720p videos recorded from the camera )

In delhi this camera is available for 17.5k including 2 year warranty 4GB card and the pretty much standard canon case...
If anyone over here has bought it can you take a small HD clip upload it ? or make a detailed review of what you think about the camera?
thanks

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

@sai the canon sx210 is already available here... in delhi and it is even listed on canon's indian website..

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

@sai check out the croma website... and call up their showrooms in bangalore... you should be able to get the camera for 18~19k and manage a 750~1000rs diwali discount... ( atleast thats what they told me here at the croma in delhi )

No i decided to wait and i will get my camera on the 30th of december.. saved some money so i am planning to buy a entry level DSLR...

Back