Cant able to watch actve sports wit espn

• Thread starter Thread starter kartz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,530

kartz

ISP
Tata indicom
hey guys today i am watchin aus vs nz in espn but i cant able to use the actv e sports to watch ...........it shows an message plz subscribe jumbo super saver pack. can u tel me y i cant able to watchi ve subscribed to south starter and sports gold as a add on packagei ve checked the Tata Sky website.in the sports gold add on package, they included actve sports..

call the CC...it happens at times..just call them....

My request to all who are posting there problems with Tata Sky here is that once the problem gets solved they should post the cause behind it and how that got corrected?This will help other users if they face similar problem.

Active sports is available only on "Jumbo Super saver" pack. Unless you subscribe to this pack, you will not get active sports.-Ravi

no active sports is an add on pack it is available at rs 199 along with neo sports and neo sports+

Yes.Active Sports is available with Add On Pack Sports Gold.

no active sports is an add on pack it is available at rs 199 along with neo sports and neo sports+

NO!!! The active sports that come as a part of sports gold pack is just for neo-sports.. that is, u'll get active services for intl ckt matches aired on neo.. thats it.. it doesn't include active sports on start sports, star cricket, ESPN, Sony Max etc.,

swam1231 is right. I read a similar interpretation somewhere (maybe in the help section of TS - somewhere in the menus, or in one of the alerts). Those who have not subscribed to Sports Gold will be able to access ACTVE SPORTS only when matches are available on non-neo channels : espn, star sports etc, with the necessary feed being provided. And when matches are being shown on Neo Sports, ACTVE Sports will only be available to subscribers of Sports Gold pack. The Tata Sky packages page does not say this, however.

swam1231 is right. I read a similar interpretation somewhere (maybe in the help section of TS - somewhere in the menus, or in one of the alerts). Those who have not subscribed to Sports Gold will be able to access ACTVE SPORTS only when matches are available on non-neo channels : espn, star sports etc, with the necessary feed being provided. And when matches are being shown on Neo Sports, ACTVE Sports will only be available to subscribers of Sports Gold pack.

The Tata Sky packages page does not say this, however.

thats our corporate mantra...:wall:

Back