Cant connect to Internet (Limited Connectivity)

ISP
BSNL
i m using Ut300R2u Modem

I ve got this message when i m trying to Connect Internet thru my Ethernet "Limited or No Connectivity", All the LEDs are glowing.. and My modem is also working... But i cant connect to the internet.. Its showing Limited or No connectivity...!!! If i set the ip adress, subnet mask, gateway, DNS etc in the Properties.... Then it shows you are connected.. but still i couldnt open any webpages.. !!! Can anyone suggest answer for this prob.. plz mail me: [email protected] .. If you found any answers.. ( I took my modem to BSNL office, Its working there)

Can any one tel me whether its my LAN Card Problem?? Do i need to Change my LAN card to fix this prob???

have you installed any antivirus software or firewall recently?

go to the command prompt(Start->Run and type cmd) then type ipconfig and post results here..also type ping google.com and post results here

I ve just tried re-installing my Windows XP 2.. and its working.. Ive got the Connection back... !!! Now i can able to connect the Internet and thr is no message as " Limited or No connectivity"If u found any solutions other than this, Just try out.. If nothing works.. Finally format your system and Re-install your Windows XP.. It really works for me, ... Thanks for replying me..

Back