Car Infotainment System with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 83050
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 826
D

Deleted member 83050

I am looking to buy a 9 inch(preferably) car infotainment system for my dad's Suzuki Dzire. It should support Wired Android Auto and Apple Carplay. Budget is around 15-20k. I have seen some good deals on Sony XAV series but the screen size is too small(<7 inch).

If someone has experience in buying this, please suggest some reliable brands. I've seen positive reviews from brands like MyTVS and Blaupunkt.

I will prefer buying it from local car accessories shop because they will offer free installation and provide required cables, frame and reverse camera. I just need some suggestions and insights on what to look for while buying infotainment system for cars.

Are you also looking for Dashcam with some storage, so it can record everything during journey.
I am looking for that, but couldn't find any reliable yet. Maruti Service Center don;t even keep such thing :D

@rajat_ if you are staying in/near PCMC, did you checked at shops near Nashik Phata?

Upvote 0
Yes, I went there, got quotations from a few shops. Most them are demanding extra money for compatible frame and reverse camera. I don't know if pricing is fair. Compared to online prices, it seemed a bit high and most of the shop owners think android auto means "android touchscreen"😂. Also I am little skeptical to drill hole in the bumper for reverse camera installation. Let's see how it goes, will keep posted.
If you are looking for a good dashcam then checkout the ones from Qubo. There are a lot of reviews available on youtube, make sure to check them out before buying. Maruti only sells overpriced accessories, don't expect it to be affordable even if they keep dashcam in stock. Better to get one from Amazon. Installation is pretty simple afaik.

Upvote 0
Got a nippon 9 inch touchscreen with wireless/wired android Auto and Apple carplay installed at one of the shops near nashik phata in PCMC.
Android Auto and Apple Carplay works flawlessly both in wired and wireless mode via the Z Link App. Connectivity seems to be very good.
Display is bright enough and reverse camera resolution is adequate.
Got reverse camera, compatible frame and installation included in the package. Spent a total of 15k.

Upvote 0

Back