Carrier Aggregation on Reliance Jio 4G LTE

Is your location CA enabled?

• Total voters
^^ Bro according to GSMArena My LG G6 too support 3CA still I can only access 2CA. Not everything is true you read on the internet.

@Saifi2649 Here is side by side Note5, Note8 and S7 Edge.
-- dead tinypic image removed --

^^ Bro according to GSMArena My LG G6 too support 3CA still I can only access 2CA. Not everything is true you read on the internet.
Every region is not covered by 3/2CA,i think only certain parts of Mumbai is covered at this point,even if there are other cities,i'm pretty sure its not present in every corner of the city

Anyone experienced carrier aggregation on jio or airtel in gurugram, not necessarily 3 Band ca but 2 as well?

Anyone experienced carrier aggregation on jio or airtel in gurugram, not necessarily 3 Band ca but 2 as well?

I think it should be there in Delhi or Gurgaon as we have it here in Ludhiana (PB). At times, i see the LTE changing to LTE+ but it last for few mins and automatically switches back and forth.

can someone explain what is this thing. I have s7 and i put jio sim in slot 1 it still shows only LTE and speeds are less than 1mbps and never full network most of the time its 1 bar

I think it should be there in Delhi or Gurgaon as we have it here in Ludhiana (PB). At times, i see the LTE changing to LTE+ but it last for few mins and automatically switches back and forth.
On which set you get LTE+. I didn't get on my Note8 or Note5 or S7 edge even though i get CA.

Back