Carrier aggregation, VoLTE, VoWifi not working on Vodafone Idea?

• Thread starter Thread starter ishanjain28
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 130
  • Views Views 87,675
@ishanjain28 yes cacombos.com shows the hardware supported combos, i know Minh personally you guys can all help him by sharing to device log to him and he will post the supported combos on his website, he will updating on his website which is cacombos.com but under OnePlus phones it shows the hardware supported combos but it will not be enabled for india, you need to modify a file then you will get the support but its enabled for other countries carriers, (same combos which work in india)

@amalrakoff Thank you so much. I have submitted some logs from my Poco F1 on Idea to them and I'll be submitting more data from my phone as soon as possible. I dislike how phone manufacturers are locking bands that are supported in hardware, Don't know why they do it but it's extremely annoying. :/

@ishanjain28 yes phones in india except samsung comes with less support only OnePlus 8 is an exception, apart from that All phones which has 4x4 Mimo and 4CA 5CA Globally doesn't support it in india it maybe supported by the hardware but it wont be enabled for india

@amalrakoff Thank you so much. I have submitted some logs from my Poco F1 on Idea to them and I'll be submitting more data from my phone as soon as possible. I dislike how phone manufacturers are locking bands that are supported in hardware, Don't know why they do it but it's extremely annoying. :/
Poco F1 supports only 3+40 and 40+40. That's why u aren't getting CA on Idea

@ishanjain28 these combos are only supported in Poco f1

pOCO.webp

Finally got my complaint to the UPW appellate of Vi and they fixed the problem. :)
Now volte works, I have not tried vowifi yet but since I have decent signal reception everywhere here, It's not as big of a problem as missing volte. CA still doesn't works which as few people here mentioned is most likely because of the lack of supported band configs on my phone. I will try this on the Huawei router in a few days, That should definitively tell me if Vi just doesn't support CA here or it just doesn't work on my phone.

Back