Changing my plan Question????

• Thread starter Thread starter shatrughan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,127
so if the plan changes on 5th( using the 999 plan till 4th midnight) then i will be charged Rs134 for 4 days

and will be charged around Rs 520 for the remaining month..

i am calculating the amount considering the month to be 30 days..

so total amount for the month will be Rs 654 for the month of May...

have anyone done this things before....
if yes please post ur experience......

You have understood correctly. I have experienced this several times when I switched from T200->DSL399->Unlimited Combo 495->Unlimited 599. As socrates said, switch in a 30 day month and you can avoid losing small change due to a difference in division.

btw are speeds coming ok on MTNL 1MBps and 2MBps plans...and any disconnections ?

^ Each one has their own story to tell. Some are satisfied. Others have frequent disconnections. One member here I think sanke1 has discovered that it depends on the exchange to which you are connected. I believe he is right.So it is difficult to give a black and white answer to that.

^ Each one has their own story to tell. Some are satisfied. Others have frequent disconnections. One member here I think sanke1 has discovered that it depends on the exchange to which you are connected. I believe he is right.
So it is difficult to give a black and white answer to that.

Daddycool is right.At my previous residence I used to get frequent disconnections & MTNL guys came several times & could not fix it.I even contacted MTNL exchange guys about it & every time they kept asking about modem lights.Light chalu hey ya nahin:curse:

Luckily, I shifted in December & I don't have frequent disconnections anymore. So,it all depends on the exchange & how capable those linemen are in identifying the problem.:pray:

I don't know about this part billing but last year when i had chanegd my plan they said the change will take place from the 1st of the month only & till then i will have to stick to the old plan. Maybe the rules have changed now. U better enquire on 1504.
I guess i was living in the stone age!! today had called em up to change from 1Mbps unlimited to freedom 297. they confirmed the change wud be immediate and i wud be billed on a prorated basis. Now shifting from HNS to fivenet (in my unending quest for a decent isp)and gonna use mtnl as a backup line:smile-big:

^ Sensible switch for both. HNS to Fivenet and 1 mbps to 297.

^ Sensible switch for both. HNS to Fivenet and 1 mbps to 297.
yeah HNS was looting me but worked quite stable and very low latency. Unfortunately it wasn't unlimited.

Back