• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 8,054

meetdhil

Regulars
ISP
bsnl dataone
Dear friends,

Channel Eye from srilanka an FTA channel will telecast all the matches of the tri series in australia.It is a srilankan government channel.It can be viewed in any FTA receiver but you have to buy one 60 cm ku band dish.

The technical details are
Satellite:Edusat at 74 degrees
Lnb freq:9750
TP FReq:10966
SR:2143
22k:off
Pol:H

So even If DD is not showing the match,we can watch all the matches free using this channel.

But it's coverage is available on south india only.

PLZ see EDUSAT, INSAT 4CR (74.0E) Last Chart Update: 2008-01-18, 14:55 for more details.In this the channel name is given as SLRC2

when DD is going to show it anyway why go for srilankan channel?

when DD is going to show it anyway why go for srilankan channel?

DD will show only india's match where channel eye shows all the matches.

Is it possible to receive it in SUN DIRECT?

You need one more small dish to receive channel eye.It is located at 74 degrees whereas sun direct satellite insat4B is at 93.5 degrees east.

None of the matches will come in DD , Since it takes place Outside India,And ESPN Star has denied to share the signals to DD.Law says that Only Matches of National Importance played in INDIA ,SHOULD be shared with DD,Not for Abroad Matches.If Required DD has to Pay and get the Signals from Star Cricket.Will They?Karthick.A

i think that law was changed recently. all matches shud be shared, within india or outside. but i am 90% sure abt this. anyway luckily for me, its going to come on star sports and not star cricket so i wud be able to see :D

When India toured England DD National Telecasted the one day matches live.So i expect this series to be telecast on DD

i think that law was changed recently. all matches shud be shared, within india or outside. but i am 90% sure abt this. anyway luckily for me, its going to come on star sports and not star cricket so i wud be able to see :D

U don't get star cricket? Every cable operator must be showing tht nowdays ...

Back