Channal sequence in sundirect

prakash.amie

ISP
100mbps
How do i change channel sequence in HOMECAST STB. as of now SUNTV located at 100, KTV at 102, SUN music at 104 ....... and so on. I want to change this sequence to begin from 1(sunTV at 1 KTV at 2 SUN music at 3...... so on).its difficult for my parents to change channels with surrent settings(we have to press 3 digit number in short time or change channels using up down button, its tedious job to go from 100 to 250 or 500 with up/down button.) Please some one tell me how to sort favorate channels.:)

I think we cannot change it. The only solution is to add the channels into favourites. But even in favouries we will the channels in the same sequence only. The only benefit is, we can remove unwanted channels. That's all. (May be my knoledge is limited):) Smile

How to add in favorite channels.I want in favorite channel list, all Tamil and all Kannada channels rest I don't need it in favorite list.how to make this?:)

Under General Settings in Menu you have an option to choose your 'Time Out'. Normal setting 5 sec. You can change time to 10/15 sec to suit your parents requirement. Enjoy Channel changing.

Back