Channel list of Tata Sky - Updated on 13 August 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter shaile
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 8,301
@admin, k your wish. What I wanted to say is, people come to Tata Sky forum. they would want know abt the channels available, packages, prices etc. Having a separate sticky thread would always help people. also update can be made at anytime without having to search unnecessarily. going to wiki. selecting this, selecting that is quite a long one. :urock:

There is no need for another thread for channel lists. Wiki is the best available option :thumbsup:

i have a sticky thread.

but the top post would be owned by one member right?

no one else has the editing powers on that thread.

how can corrections be made if that user disappears from the scene?[COLOR=\"Silver\"]

----------

[/COLOR]tata sky channel list - Google Search

Hmmm. u ve got the Rights to edit na. So if any update is available, members can inform u and make the corrections should the owner of the thread disappears.

----------

There is no need for another thread for channel lists. Wiki is the best available option :thumbsup:

Ok enjoy

@admin, k your wish.
What I wanted to say is, people come to Tata Sky forum. they would want know abt the channels available, packages, prices etc. Having a separate sticky thread would always help people. also update can be made at anytime without having to search unnecessarily.
going to wiki. selecting this, selecting that is quite a long one. :urock:

u always ask the question which is not possible and will argue for it unnecessarily please post something relevant to the thread it would be useful for members like me :wewin:

u always ask the question which is not possible and will argue for it unnecessarily please post something relevant to the thread it would be useful for members like me :wewin:

Dear Suriyan. This is relevant to thread only. or i have fault with my eyes. tell me.

Dear Suriyan. This is relevant to thread only. or i have fault with my eyes. tell me.

Dear Hami. This is irrelevant to this thread. You have fault in your eyes. Instead of arguing with Suriyan and Admin you can better accept their advise. They are right in this regard.

Dear Hami. This is irrelevant to this thread. You have fault in your eyes. Instead of arguing with Suriyan and Admin you can better accept their advise. They are right in this regard.

Excuse me, in what way it is irrelevant. Can u explain. Mr.Pookiri ?

Excuse me, in what way it is irrelevant. Can u explain. Mr.Pookiri ?

Excused no problem, I will answer your question. The thread is about "Channel list of Tata Sky- Updated on 13 August 2009" But instead of posting about channels you were arguing with Admin and Mr.Suriyan. So I said it is irrelevant to this thread. For any futher queries or doubts about my posts feel free to ask.

Back