• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,081

vln_arun

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
Hi Friends,

Today i visited sun direct website. In their website they mentioned this line under Program packaging section, "As Per TRAI notification current channel prices will be revised effective 1st June 2009".

How can the service provider can tell that they will follow the order only after 6 months:wall::wall:

TRAI needs to take some action against Sun direct. It clearly states that they will revise ESS channels only after 6 months.This is really bad.Now ESS is following the rules and Regulations but SD is not following it.:wall::wall:

source:

http://sundirect.in/packages.php

See the point no.2:wall::madness::@:madness::@

TRAI put order like that which bars operators from increasing tariff now and then. It has sipulated that tariff cannot be increased within 6 months of introducing a plan. But if the operators is willing they can reduce the charges. This is was for Mobile phone operators. May be the same for DTH?

I think that they might have seen this forum.After reading it they might have removed that line.:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall: TRAI should take action against SD:).

When I called yesterday to activate Neo Group, I also asked the same question to CCE, but he'd NO answer and quickly said that i needed to contact the enquiry dept., for more inputs.I also feel that SD has taken us for granted and charging as per their whims & fancies......

Now they added "As Per TRAI notification current channel prices will be increased effective from 1st June 2009."

Now they added "As Per TRAI notification current channel prices will be increased effective from 1st June 2009."
This is what I said earlier itself. Any one know when did that Rs.499 offer came?

Increased??????????Few days back they mentioned that they will revise it, i thought that they will reduce the price.But now they have mentioned other way around.:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

As they say, 'If it's too good to be true, then it is'. Sun DTH's advertized cost is too good to be true. They just highlight 499 Rs. But when you take a closer look, you realize that there's 1000 Rs. installation charge as well. Then it's not that cheaper compared to other DTH players. Agreed, you still save few bucks. But on a longer term you loose all of it as Sun's packages with top-ups are costlier for north indian users. On top of it, they are saying, they will increase the package price!

Back