Channels going Off Tatasky Platforms

• Thread starter Thread starter sky_gazer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 110
  • Views Views 19,335
Cool ... So u agree with all ... Nice to hear ... Better late than never in accepting ur mistakes ... I am happy u agree with us tht TS rocks :D

Even though posting here won't change Tata Sky's decision, I first want to let some strangers know that, even though Podhigai is not a good commericial entertainer, they show many useful programs and also show many cultural and spiritual programs.I will badly miss Podhigai for it's Kannanin Aaramudhu program.Even will think to switch DTH if it is removed.

Cool ... So u agree with all ... Nice to hear ... Better late than never in accepting ur mistakes ... I am happy u agree with us tht TS rocks :D

It was for removing channels :hysterical:

Even though posting here won't change Tata Sky's decision,
I first want to let some strangers know that, even though Podhigai is not a good commericial entertainer, they show many useful programs and also show many cultural and spiritual programs.

I will badly miss Podhigai for it's Kannanin Aaramudhu program.
Even will think to switch DTH if it is removed.

Podhigai won't be removed. Don't worry. But no gurantee that Podhigai won't remove Kannanin Aaramudhu :(

The Best Tata Sky can do is Drop all the Malayalam and tamil channels which are FTA from Insat 2E. and have on option in the STB to add a diseq...so that people just need to buy a dish and C band LNB and diseq so that they can watch all the channels missing...Why this suggestion is that most of the malayalam channels are FTA from Insat 2E except Indiavision and you get following Tamil channelsJaya Jaya PlusJaya MaxKalaignarIsai AruviTamilanVasanthWin TvRaj MusicMega TvMakkal Tv

The Best Tata Sky can do is Drop all the Malayalam and tamil channels which are FTA from Insat 2E. and have on option in the STB to add a diseq...so that people just need to buy a dish and C band LNB and diseq so that they can watch all the channels missing...

Why this suggestion is that most of the malayalam channels are FTA from Insat 2E except Indiavision and you get following Tamil channels

Jaya
Jaya Plus
Jaya Max
Kalaignar
Isai Aruvi
Tamilan
Vasanth
Win Tv
Raj Music
Mega Tv
Makkal Tv

hey the idea is gud....but i dont think that mr.vikram kaushik nd his team is so much commited to satisfy their customer need dat they could come up wid such a interestin and useful idea........!!!:rofl:

The Best Tata Sky can do is Drop all the Malayalam and tamil channels which are FTA from Insat 2E. and have on option in the STB to add a diseq...so that people just need to buy a dish and C band LNB and diseq so that they can watch all the channels missing...

Why this suggestion is that most of the malayalam channels are FTA from Insat 2E except Indiavision and you get following Tamil channels

In that case lot of other language channels also need to be dropped. Nearly 50-60 channels are FTA in C band. Who will sponsor the Cband dish, LNB and Diseqc? I am not happy to see the sidelining of malayam language. Better they can drop all the channels and close their dth.

They r not giving him a chance to speak :ashamed:How can suresh raina be there so early ... Match has ended few mins back ... Must be a previous recording of wht he said ... :D

Atlast they gave him some chance now to speak.. though I couldn't understand properly hindi, but could figure out what he said :D

Atlast they gave him some chance now to speak.. though I couldn't understand properly hindi, but could figure out what he said :D

What he said? Any screenshots? How can we belive he is that same member from this forum?

Back