Cheapest Deal on Google Nexus 4 in India?

• Thread starter Thread starter dineshr1988
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 395
  • Views Views 46,486
agreed!! :)

mayank1200 said:
when will nexus 5 launch in india???
and i hope it wil be 4g ready
LTE. Anycase, by time 4G is active and viable, most likely you will be preparing for next phone

very true, these things are nt in sync in india

The LTE band on the Nexus 5 is unlikely to work on Indian 4G operators. Also... Airtel does not have voice rights on their 4G service and Reliance does not have mobile voice licensing and they plan to offer voice over data.
Airtel tried offering voice and LTE over a hybrid device that used their 3G network for voice and 4G network for data but since they are different networks and require special hardware, they need a phone or something like that.
gadgetcrazy said:
You are thinking of buying n4?
No. I post latest prices on Flipkart on a regular basis as part of my getting rich plans :P

Ok. Just curious... How does 4G LTE work here in India? Do you get a SIM card? If yes... How are you going to make calls using it when Airtel does not have the rights to offer voice over 4G LTE in India? :
From what I understand 4G rights were not sold like usual here in India. They were sold for data not voice.

bands are ready..they have to integrate services thats what my point is..thats what my definition of "4G ready in india" isbecause i have a moto phone..which supports 4G...but the bands are different..so im in no condition to use 4G even if they introduce voice, SMS etc!!

Back