Cheapest deal on Nokia Lumia 620 in India?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 6,487
Nokia to lower Lumia prices in India: Senior VP - The Times of India

looks like they finally realized they can't sell a lot of lumias in the price point they originally intended to.

Should have happened that long back. I see Lumia 610 and 510 are quite popular here because of price to feature ratio and lack of solid competitive product in Android in same range from reputed manufacturers. But people are reluctant to bet on WP in higher price points especially those Nokia is catering at this moment in India with WP8. They need mindshare and initial momentum and nothing can save but aggressive pricing even if it mean losses for few more quarters.

whoa. so htc has less than 2GB space for apps... lumia 620 has 8GB internal storage so i guess it gives it around 6GB for apps.

exactly! 620 seems to have much smaller battery compared to 8S but engadget review and testing says battery backup of 620 is fairly good.

Lumia 620 looks so ugly, 8S is slick. If they want to rake in the sales, they best under cut 8s and definitely by +1k.

8S looks cool definitely. but i think 620 is a pretty good looking device as well :D

waiting the same from long ... decent price ... lets hope the same will be available in market soon ....
there was some news that 620 and 720 will be launching at same time .. but now i guess its rumors only ...

Maybe they are clearing old lumia phones stock first ;)
Lumia 800 is selling for 14-15K and Lumia 900 for 18k! (Online)

Back