Cheating from Tata Sky by not to pass service tax benefit to consumers

• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,193
^^ Not you Mr. Amish, I always like your comments and posts. I was telling about the thread starter.

What about the big tv, airtel and SD customers..........

Well if they pass on the benefit to their customer then its very good else they were also cheating with their subscribers.

I think it might be from immediete effect...........by the way this reduce in tax how much price could reduce it from the customers........max 2 or 3 rupees but on a whole for 2.5 million customers for TS it might fetch an additional income a min of Rs. 50 lakhs pm............:cool2:

2% tax cut is almost 5Rs for 300Rs plan. so its 1.5 crore additional per month. cud be covering salary for whole TS staff all over india.

WTF :madness: Why dont they reduce 5 Rs. for us...

:hysterical: Certainly i wont be interested in changing to dish to save Rs 4 pm........:hysterical:

You already paid Rs.5K as annual subscription, so even TS reduce Rs.5 or Rs.50, it wont affect you. :p

After 1 year it might affect me but i will not bother about 4 rupees benefit which is passed on to customers............ One thing i would be interested is that because of this tax reduction of service tax i will be to save some money when i go and spend for resturants and other service which will be saving but not this one...........

Back