Chennai Express

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 10,412
I remember in 2004/05, Chandramukhi (Rajni starrer) was a huge craze that people were watching at 3x the price (in black) & multiple times. Was asked to join multiple times by different groups, but politely refused & saw the movie @ 20% capacity full , 4 months later..
So, for me, paying a premium somehow doesnt justify, especially when 99 out of 100 movies do not deserve a premium price.

The movie was excellent family movie. aajkal mein aise pichars dekhne ko kam milti hain. kudos to Mr Shetty for making this awesome flick. the story is nice and is fun riot throughout. overall 8/10

Average Movie. I would say a below par movie for a director like Rohit shetty. SRK unlike akshay and salman, has clearly started looking old but he still wants to hang on to these chocolate boys role.
Also, it way down the league of 3 Idiots, not even a comparison is possible.

the movie got over publicity and great earning only because of SRK. Commando movie also had nice action but how much did it earned? its all about publicity

I don't know why people are even comparing this with 3 idiots. 3 idiots was pure class. Commercially Chennai Express may go ahead of 3 idiots, but 3 idiots will always be miles ahead of Chennai Express. No comparison whatsoever.

I watched this movie yesterday and yes most multoiplexes have increased the prices for this movie. Normally its Rs 150 However they increased to Rs 230 however we got snakcs free with that in BIG Cinemas.
Movies was gud timepass, actually a family can enjoy this flick. 3 out 5

Why everyone comparing it with 3 idiots? Anyways movie is not bad at all even its a good time pass masala kind of movie... I enjoyed whole movie except last 15 minutes.....

Back