Clarification required in offered scheme by BSNL for 3G.

techindia2010

ISP
TIM
Hello friend,
My requirement is only 3G data and it should be between aprox. 700 to 1500 MB per month (for aprox 4 to 5 months) to call outside India by FRING
I checked website of BSNL,

1) At point 3.1 Activation of Data Plans, there is one FRC 51.
MRP of FRC (Incl. of S.Tax) - Rs.51 (Cost 51 INR )
Free usage value in Rs. - Nil (after recharge I will not get any addition in available balance)
Validity - 180 days (do I need recharge 51 INR for every 180 days to continue 3G service?)
Free Data usage - 1 GB per Month for 2 months (is it really true? Because they are also selling 0.5 GB @ 222 INR)
Availability - Through C-Topup (what is C-Topup? Can I Charge it online?)
Applicability -Any data plan with sale of BSNL data card or any of the BSNL bundled data card (What it mean? I don’t want to buy any “BSNL data card” or “BSNL bundled data card ”. I have E51 mobile.)
Base Voice Tariff plan - As per prepaid General 120 plan (I don’t care)

2) Can anybody suggest other solution for my above mentioned requirement?

I cannot call to customer care because I m outside of India and I m doing this from my family.
Any answer will be great helpful for me.

Thanks in advance
Shailesh

frc needs to be done only once on first time. and if you want to use it on the mobile than you can buy a sim only you don't need to buy data card. and i think bsnl is providing unlimited data plan for 6 month at the price of 4200/-.

Thanks boss,
I don't want to buy net for 6 months at a time because my requirement is only for 4 to 5 months.

do u have any idea about "Free Data usage of 1 GB per Month for 2 months" With this FRC 51?

]Free Data usage of 1 GB per Month for 2 months" With this [/SIZE][/FONT][/B]FRC 51?

I've paid Rs 119 and it gave me the same, doesn't remember the FRC value, but it was written FRC 119 on form. But still confirm before recharging :) and Just for information 1GB is easily consumed in a day :|

thanks kunalgautam,As per my understating i have to charge FRC51 and let me see about free data? It seems you got very good speed.Currently i am using Airtel 2G, but i have 10% problem in voice. so i want to try 3G. i will check my data requirement for first month then i will go for final selection.

Hello friend,
My requirement is only 3G data and it should be between aprox. 700 to 1500 MB per month (for aprox 4 to 5 months) to call outside India by FRING
I checked website of BSNL,

1) At point 3.1 Activation of Data Plans, there is one FRC 51.
MRP of FRC (Incl. of S.Tax) - Rs.51 (Cost 51 INR )
Free usage value in Rs. - Nil (after recharge I will not get any addition in available balance)
Validity - 180 days (do I need recharge 51 INR for every 180 days to continue 3G service?)
Free Data usage - 1 GB per Month for 2 months (is it really true? Because they are also selling 0.5 GB @ 222 INR)
Availability - Through C-Topup (what is C-Topup? Can I Charge it online?)
Applicability -Any data plan with sale of BSNL data card or any of the BSNL bundled data card (What it mean? I don’t want to buy any “BSNL data card” or “BSNL bundled data card ”. I have E51 mobile.)
Base Voice Tariff plan - As per prepaid General 120 plan (I don’t care)

2) Can anybody suggest other solution for my above mentioned requirement?

I cannot call to customer care because I m outside of India and I m doing this from my family.
Any answer will be great helpful for me.

Thanks in advance
Shailesh

At first you need to buy BSNL 3G sim - Rs. 57
First FRC- Rs58 (Lifetime validity + all india call at 0.49p + 200MB free usage valid for 1month)

There is an offer going on if you buy BSNL 3G sim now you will unlimited data download for 1 week after your 1 week unlimted data download get over your account will be credited by 200 MB of free usage.

Now the Free usage of 2GB that you see along with the FRC 51 is only applicable for Data Card not for normal sim. If you recharge with Rs. 58 FRC you dont need to do any validity recharge anymore. Recently BSNL has merged his 2g & 3G plan...so you can keep 2G base plan & use 3G service...

For your need I think 222 recharge will be perfect as it gives 500MB of anytime data transfer...

Back