Navjot Singh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Airtel
xKNS0pc.webp

The Philadelphia homicide squad's lone female detective finds her calling when she's assigned "cold cases," older crimes that have never been solved.

This is an excellent show. If anyone likes crime dramas, check this one out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Similar plot to Unforgotten - Wikipedia. Nice.

This show must have been really expensive to make. Half the episodes have to show the old America..complete with costumes.. neighborhoods...vehicles. And then they hire double the number of actors - one who plays the younger role and one who plays the role in present times. Even if they keep the actor the same, they give them two completely different costume styles and makeup.

Fun fact: Not even a single season of this show got a DVD/Blu-ray release. Reason? There are so many popular and contemporary songs in the show they could never get around the licensing issue.

Infact a lot of episodes from Seasons 6 and 7 are missing on PrimeVideo here as well. Probably for a similar reason.

I checked no episode is missing in Prime video for season 6 and 7 6 contain 23 episodes while 7 has 22 episodes. I also checked with the known hmm version for music they are also not removed

Yeah, now I see the missing episodes there is a HBO max web-dl available in the web it has all episodes

Amazon removed all the X-ray information and metadata from all its episodes. Amazon being Amazon I guess. Some episode descriptions are in french I think. So that's cool. They can't give foreign language subs on episodes but can give unwanted foreign language descriptions on episodes where French is not a majority language. Noice Noice Noice.

India Post Office Sucks.

Back