Colors added in Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 80
  • Views Views 14,418
again same TP space lacking.. why people think like this.. They have 12 TPs.. what is the use of having so many active services.. remove them and add channels in Addon atleast they get some bucks with that.

they cant launch a new sat in a day and they wont change to mpeg-4 compression so there is very littile chance to add new channels. so to add new channels they need to remoove some fta channels which dont pay carriage fee to them and u U MENTIONED VALID POINT remoove the active services i will add one more thing please dont add some more "news" channels already ts OVERSATURATED with news channels if possible please remoove some news channels because news channels show only blaw bla.....

they cant launch a new sat in a day and they wont change to mpeg-4 compression so there is very littile chance to add new channels. so to add new channels they need to remoove some fta channels which dont pay carriage fee to them and u U MENTIONED VALID POINT remoove the active services i will add one more thing please dont add some more "news" channels already ts OVERSATURATED with news channels if possible please remoove some news channels because news channels show only blaw bla.....

When Dish tv can give that much channels with fewer tps then why can't Tata Sky? Who asked them to add Colours channel at the expense of DD8? They removed lot of south Indian channels but because of some reason most of them came back. Lot of channels in Dish tv are happy to pay carriage fees but not willing to pay the same to Tatasky?

well it is clear.. they think they can charge easily for hindi channels for north users.. They are just using the tricks of adding new channels , just to show that they are good in adding channels.. but at huge expense..

Tata Sky costs more when compared to other dths and their management dont feel pressre when other service providers giving same channels at lower price than ts and also they are taking others by some unconventional methods [ divide the base pack make adifferent packs for them and say tatasky reduced the prices] so much of misleading adds more or less tatasky costs more, they say they have good quality and atleast they are adding new channels in first day itself giving dth viewers a chance to see it [even though added in Lifestyle] and i dont bother all these because i was a tatasky customer

again same TP space lacking.. why people think like this.. They have 12 TPs.. what is the use of having so many active services.. remove them and add channels in Addon atleast they get some bucks with that.

Yes I agree with u, There so many useless active service, and these active service is worse to watch, they dont even come the full screen.

But it is part of add on package - though it is free to air for the first few months

Yes I agree with u, There so many useless active service, and these active service is worse to watch, they dont even come the full screen.
If you need actve services to come in full screen then TS might remove another 13 channels due to TP shortage........:P

y are we crying for active services if dish can show 180+ channels so can TS they have a back up of experince too some how i feel tata is playing safe now .... just wait a price hike might be coming in dish too

So this new channel didn't need tp space? Every Hindi & English channels don't need tp space? Only South Indian channels need tp space?

Let me tell u.. Tata(Sky is only concentrating on Hindi Channels.. they dont care abt other regional channels... for a person who need more regional channels he can stay with cable... or probably sundth.

Back