Colors added in Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 80
  • Views Views 14,418
I have a GENERAL QUESTION

How do we know when a new channel gets added in future?

If they dont give a newspaper adv, then how do we know that a new channel got added?

Does it give any flash message on screen like -- "this channel got added on this number"??? something like that???? HOW DO WE KNOW?

They dont give any msg abt the channel add or delete. Even if they want to give msg, they gave one or two days after the new channel was added. They dont give any msg before the channel launch. :wall::wall:

I have a GENERAL QUESTION

How do we know when a new channel gets added in future?

If they dont give a newspaper adv, then how do we know that a new channel got added?

Does it give any flash message on screen like -- "this channel got added on this number"??? something like that???? HOW DO WE KNOW?
Normally TS sends an alert after the new channel is launched in TS platform. As on date till now i might have received only for 50% new channel additions thru alert in most of the case the channel addition or deletion i came across only thru our forum and our forum members only........:thumbsup:

They dont give any msg abt the channel add or delete. Even if they want to give msg, they gave one or two days after the new channel was added. They dont give any msg before the channel launch. :wall::wall:

Ok, for example - even after a launch of channel... how do they usually notify us????

I want to know about this - HOW DO WE COME TO KNOW when a new channel gets added? (before/after) HOW do they inform us? Do they even care to inform us or not? and if they inform - HOW?

Ok, for example - even after a launch of channel... how do they usually notify us????

I want to know about this - HOW DO WE COME TO KNOW when a new channel gets added? (before/after) HOW do they inform us? Do they even care to inform us or not? and if they inform - HOW?

They gave alert. Yellow color icon will be displayed in our screen. At that time, if we press the yellow button in our remote, then the msg will be open. Where TS can give the channel no and other details.

If u need to know before one or two days go to
Satellite Control Center SatcoDX 3
this site will give the info about the new channel.

This link will give the detailed channel list
INSAT 3B,4A - India (83.0E) Last Chart Update: 2008-07-24, 08:23

Most of the time for the pay channels TS does not fail to send an alert to its customers to avail the new channel as they wanted to earn more money but for FTA channels i have not seen the alert to my knowledge........and i feel does not care for FTA channel arrival in its platform in sending alerts to its customers:rofl:.............

They gave alert. Yellow color icon will be displayed in our screen. At that time, if we press the yellow button in our remote, then the msg will be open. Where TS can give the channel no and other details.

If u need to know before one or two days go to
Satellite Control Center SatcoDX 3
this site will give the info about the new channel.

Cool - thanks buddy. I didnt know about this at all... I have a BIG TV - i could see when they add a new channel; STB scanned again but didnt show any message (they are still in development phase) - so lets see how do they notify us in future!

Thanks for the info.

They normally sends Message and you can see yellow color mail icon on the screen.

Colors channel is added in Tata Sky.

Source:
INSAT 3B,4A - India (83.0E) Last Chart Update: 2008-07-19, 00:51

thanks a lot kumar ....for the news :yahoo:

Back