coming soon zee sports and zee talkies on tatasky

^^ or it may be other way round too:whistle: . Any ways we costumers will be befitted.

Just received a call from Bangalore relating to the non availability of actv sports for IPL..
The guy says that the content provider set max is not given them that kind of feed, on asking if dish tv is getting it or not, he says the content provider decides if it shd be given to us or not.. Can any guys using dish tv confirm availability of this content on actv sports??
The tone in which he was talking seemed like he was lying.. I guess TS does not want to waste money in getting that sort of a feed..

I even asked him about channels being added to LS pack..
Ans. It is u as the customer who tells us to put a particular channel to LS gold..
I sad, "what the heck are u talking about, will i ask u to put it on a pack that would cost me more money?? " No Reply..

Silence for 2 mins.. He says that they have taken surveys relating to this.. I said i have not received anything from ur side nor has anybody been to my place for anything like this.. Silence for 2 mins again..
Then he says me to write a mail relating to the same to customer service, Email: helpdask@Tata Sky.cm :hysterical:

This guy did not know anything about TS or any activity in TS.. He must have been reading a script already typeset on his computer :@

For the past few days i was seeing in headlines today channel where in they review the match in which they show clippings of IPL matches and the feed they take is from dish tv. The noted thing in that clippings is that in the screen it displays for actve press red button which is displayed in the hand side middle of the tv screen. I think dish tv is providing something in actve sports for IPL matches.

For telecasting any match in active sports the dth provider's have to purchase the rights from the content provider like Tata Sky from Set max and in that case Tatasky has to pay amout for that. If they pay they will get it.

Then these guys should be troubled to give us the service.. I'm writing a query in my section on TS..Lets all do this.. let them realise that all customers are not fools.. :@

FYI, There's no Active Services for IPL on SET MAX even in Dish TV. The pressing of red button will only load all the hindi movie channels in mosaic. The broadcaster (SET MAX) is not prepared for giving active services for this season of the league.

Back