Compared TaTA Sky, ZEE Dish good

karthikeyansh

Regular
ISP
BSNL
HI!,

I'm using Tata Sky past sixth months, they doesn't care about regional users instead of national language channels.

But, Zee Dish involved more than national language channels includes (may be concentrate now) and increase their market to regional language.

What you think guys.

See example:

DISH MAXI Rs.300* per month

Dish Maxi with South bouquet for Rs. 350 (Inclusive of 15 Sun channels)

» Hindi/English Entertainment

Zee TV
Play Tv
Sony
Star One
Star Plus
Sab TV
Star Utsav
Zee Cafe

Star World
Zone Reality
AXN
Zoom

» News
India TV
Zee News
CNN IBN
BBC World
DTV India
Aaj Tak
Times Now
Star News
Live India

» Fashion

Fashion TV
Zee Trendz

» Music
Zee muZic
Mtv
ETC
Channel [V]
Vh1

» Devotional
Zee jagran
Sanskar

» Infotainment
Discovery
Animal Planet
National Geographic
Voyages TV
History
Travel & Living
» Business News
CNBC TV 18
Awaaz
CNN IBN
Zee business
NDTV Profit

»» Kids Cartoon Network
Pogo
Animax
Nick
Boomerang
Disney
Toon Disney
Hungama

» Movies/Hindi
Zee Classic
Zee Action
Zee premier
Zee Cinema
Set MAx
Star Gold
Zee Classic Star Movies
TCM

Pix
HBO
Zee Studio

» Sports
Star Sports
ESPN
Zee Sports
Ten Sports
Star Cricket

REGIONAL BOUQET
» Dish Punjabi/Hindi
ETV Urdu
Zee Punjabi
ETV UP

» Dish Marathi
Zee 24 Taas
Mi Marathi
Zee Talkies
Zee Marathi
Etv Marathi
Etv Urdu

» Dish Telugu
ETV2 Telugu News
ETV Telugu
Maa TV
Zee Telugu
ETV Urdu
Surya Tv
Teja Tv
U2
Udaya Movies
Chutti TV
Gemini Tv
Gemini News
Gemini Music
Kiran Tv
KTV
Music
Sun News
Sun Tv
Udaya Tv
Udaya Varthegalu

» Dish Kannada
ETV Kannada
ETV Urdu
Zee Kannada
Sun Surya Tv
Sun Teja Tv
Sun U2
Sun Udaya Movies
Sun Udaya Tv
Sun Udaya Varthegalu
Sun Chutti TV
Sun Gemini Tv
Sun Gemini News
Sun Gemini Music
Kiran Tv
KTV
Sun Music
Sun News
Sun Tv

» Dish Bangla
24 Ghanta
ETV Bangla
Zee Bangla

» Dish Oriya
ETV Urdu
ETV Oriya

» Dish Bangla
Zee Gujrati
ETV Urdu
ETV Gujrati

» Dish Tamil/Malayalam
Amrita Tv
Manorma news
Indiavision
ETV Urdu
Raj tv
Raj Digital plus
Asianet News
Asianet Plus
ETV Urdu
Kalaignar
Sun Surya Tv
Sun Teja Tv
Sun U2
Sun Udaya Movies
Sun Udaya Tv
Sun Udaya Varthegalu
Sun Chutti TV
Sun Gemini Tv
Sun Gemini News
Sun Gemini Music
Kiran Tv
KTV
Sun Music
Sun News
Sun Tv

» Channels available as part of the Free-to-Air DD DTH Service DD1|DD Bangla|DD Bharati|DD Chandana (Kannad)|DD Gujarati|DD Gyandarshan|DD Kashir|DD Lok Sabha|DD Malayalam|DD News|DD North East|DD Oriya|DD Podhigai ( Tamil)|DD Punjabi|DD Rajya Sabha|DD Sahyadri( Marathi)|DD Saptagiri|DD Sports|DD India|Win TV|Time TV|Zee Smile |Makkal Tv|Mega Tv|MH1 Music |Music India|Enter10|DD Urdu|PTC News|Total TV|Zee Jagran|Aastha

»*Dish TV - India's first DTH entertainment...

Im like to watch Hindi channels also. but, in South Jumbo back cant able to see hindi channels.

But, Zee shows some important hindi channels.

Surely can say TATA Sky money picker from customer.

DishTV is always better than Tata Sky because1) Highest number of channels ( 177+ )2) Better packages3) More regional choice4) Lower hardware cost5) Movie On Demand (MOD) cheaper than SHOWCASE6) Quick in adding channels (Except few new channels)7) More exclusive channels (MGM, TCM, Boomerang ..)8) All channels of Zee Network9) More transponders, so higher channel capacity.

If someone gives me 4000 rupees and promises hassle free installation, I won't mind moving to Dish Tv. As for comparisons after having purchased a product, there is no point doing that, is there? Sure it might benefit those sitting on the fence, but personally, while I would say TS is good enough for my needs, I won't recommend it to anyone simply because I don't want to hear complaints later on - "But I purchased it because you said so." People are notorious when it comes to blaming others for their own stupidity.When you compare two products and the target audience is people who own either of them, it is like telling a man who has just married that his wife is ugly and yours is beautiful (not a great metaphor, but it is good enough). Do you really want to do that?Finally, those who are going in for any product should use their own brains after looking at all available options. If Dish Tv is great and you guys are so sure about that fact that you can recommend it to others, then good for you. I am not so sure about TS. If you are interested, go in at your own risk.

Say something about picture quality too.

I don't find any big difference in picture quality.

I totally agree with Gregory,its really futile comparing TS and Dish. This comparison shud be made before the product is bought. Dish and TS both has its own advantages and disadvantages.

I too agree with Gregory. One must select with his eyes wide open; do a proper survey of available options and match them with his requirements. Going by the number is not a good idea. It may be suitable for those who sit and religiously scan through all available channels without any serious watch.

@autumnsmall difference is enough for me.@gregoryyou are right man.Comparing TS and Dish Tv is futile.

I feel that that no one should compare the products after we purchase. I personally feel that both dish tv & TS has its own merits & demerits.

I have both dishtv and Tata Sky... In my experience , dish tv is far ahead of tata sky ... I would not blame dish tv much... Initially they did not have any competition, so thay was bit careless... as soon as tata sky arrived, the competition started and dish is now way ahead of tata... wat r d two main reasons we go to dth ? for me its two simple reasons.. all available channels.. both english , regional , music and sports and english channels and also few additional services like showcase , active sports etc ... can all tata sky users ans this question ? are they doing justice to us by adding many crap to active services and also increasing pay by adding packages like sports gold , life gold etc ? also is atleast 1 person satisfied with showcase on tata sky ? I am satisfied with dish tv in showcase and no of channels .. . I am not against tata sky .. until sun channels was added, the qulity was good.. now its really poor.. all sun and zee channels definitelty not dvd quality.. its d biggest lie .. only star network channels r dvd quality.. sound is really poor in all sun channels except sun tv , ktv , sun music ... all other 12 sucks ... positive of tata sky is s/w , knowledged techs and good customer care, though they dont do anything for us.. tata sky should definitely start adding channels and concentrate on dvd quality which is d main purpose of going to dth which they lack now.. dish also needs to improve video quality and still needs to improve audio as well as s/w ... when it comes to no. of channels and flexibility, dish is d clear winner in d race.. let me tell u guys... sun dth sucks .. my cousin bought it and now crying :) the real competition for both tata sky will begin, when reliance enters d markets.. atleast then we can expect the price to come down and quality to improve and no.of channels will b added ... reliance entry ASAP is the key to DTH future ...

Back