Complain against Hathway (Cable Tv) Can anyone reply

• Thread starter Thread starter AKS020
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 4,289

AKS020

ISP
none
Complain against Hathway (Cable Tv) Can anyone replyHathway has stopped sahara one and sahara filmy channel , sahara samachar and some other channels of sahara in mulund , thane and many other placesIn Goregoan the sahara channels are showing . i asked them why theysaid because in Goregoan there is CAS system It is more than 10 days and they are not starting itwhat to do are they allowed to stop any channel and take same monthly rent from all customersIF u cant help then please forward to the deparment or person who can help thanks very much hathway numbers if u want it and if u think they will listen to you21635595 mulund66623333 lower parel 26001306 reg office 25808501 , 02 thane 21630839 21637480 cable operator number I KNOW THIS IS WRONG SECTION TO POST but i cant find hathway category to post

Administrator, If you can, please open a section for Hathway Digital Cable. This shouldallow for Hathway Digital Cable subscribers to post their experiences Thanks,

I stay in goregaon and I have hathway STB at my house, goregaon is non CAS area, but still sim card is needed for STB to watch channels;And I m getting sahara all channels, problem is with NDTV Profit, sometimes blacksout during daytime, its available in midnight.

Back