Configure bsnl broadband for psp

• Thread starter Thread starter KIKAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,927

KIKAN

ISP
BSNL
I have a bsnl wifi router and unlimited internet i have play games online via psp so how can i configure my psp to use bsnl internet

/members/kikan/

Presume this is what you you need. Mention the model no.
If not, please wait for other users posts.
Reference :
Official PlayStation India Site - What is Network Gaming?

So, what is Network Gaming?
In a nutshell, Network Gaming is the term used to describe a group of people, often in different geographic locations, playing games together, online. PlayStation Network Gaming is free; there is no subscription charge. All you pay for are your internet connection costs plus the purchase of a network-enabled game.

Here's what you need to get started:

* A network-enabled PlayStation 2 - This could be a PlayStation 2 with a built-in networkconnector or a PlayStation 2 with a Network Adaptor (Ethernet) (for PlayStation 2) fitted. You will also need a Memory Card (8MB) (for PlayStation®2)
* A Network Access Disc - Guides you through the process of setting up your network connection.
* A broadband internet connection - Cable or ADSL but it must be broadband (minimum 512 kbps)
* A network-ready game - The list of network games is increasing all the time.

How do I get my PlayStation 2 connected to the network?
The simplest way to get your PlayStation 2 online is to set up using the Network Access Disc walk-through. There are also a variety of ways you can manually configure your PlayStation 2 for network gaming, should you wish.

Back