• Thread starter Thread starter trump
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,896

trump

trump
ISP
airtel
Hello friends,this month i received airtel's first bill,in it,they have written500 rs for registration300 rs for activationthen calculated all items,then added taxthen in the end said 800 rs paid[alredy paid before taking connection] ,so then subtracted 800rs from total bill,but by using this method they are taking additional 100rs as tax,according to me they should extract 800rs before adding tax,is this normal[done to everybody] or not,i am confused because the airtel agent [who came for connection and took rs 800 deposit] said now next month you only have to pay for plan bill not registration/activation,thx for any info.

dude...bill is correct and by the rules... u've paid the amount which is deducted in the bill.. taxes are for the govt, n liability for that is of the customer n not of company... u have to pay it... its all legal.... by not paying taxes, u re commitin a crime...

Well you do have a point.... some private companies can manipulate there calculations.... go ahead and speak with any senior level supervisor in support and try to get back your amount...lets see what happens:)

Hello friends,
this month i received airtel's first bill,
in it,
they have written
500 rs for registration
300 rs for activation
then calculated all items,then added tax
then in the end said 800 rs paid[alredy paid before taking connection] ,so then subtracted 800rs from total bill,
but by using this method they are taking additional 100rs as tax,
according to me they should extract 800rs before adding tax,
is this normal[done to everybody] or not,
i am confused because the airtel agent [who came for connection and took rs 800 deposit] said now next month you only have to pay for plan bill not registration/activation,
thx for any info.

Back