Connecting Trendnet Wireless Router with BSNL ADSL Modem UT300RTU

• Thread starter Thread starter kamal1471
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 6,942

kamal1471

ISP
BSNL
I got BSNL Broadband connection last Saturday and since then I am struggling to get my Trendnet wireless Router 54MBPS model number:432BRP (purchased from US) connected. After resetting the router, I tried connecting it to the BSNL Modem but it is not working. I inserted the cd supplied by Trendnet to do all the configuration - but it stops at second step which is "restarting the network" - and given and error "interner error 109". Can somebody please help?

After resetting the router i almost reached the last stage in the configuration where it was asking for ISP username and password...i gave that and then the router was started configuration and it asked for static IP and DNS which i gave 192.168.1.100 and 192.168.1.1 but then it came back and said that internet connection could not be establised (error number 117)...I called BSNL and they said that somebody from their side will give me a call to help me configure...lets see what happens...

There are two steps.Confirm you can connect to Internet and surf only with UT300R2U. in use. If you have enabled DHCP in the modem OK. what is the range selected. ?TRY "always on" connection in UTSTAR.Username without @ bsnl.in In your computer Start/Network/LAN/ Properties TCp/Ip properties.Select obtain IP address automatically.Enter opendns 208.67.220.220. and 208.67.222.222 ( also in UTSTAR modem )Step 2 : Hope you have downloaded the Trendnet user manual and quick start guide.You will have IP conflict if both UTstar and Trendnet have same 192.168.1.1 you are advised to change trendnet to 192.168.0.1 etc. Please give reference number page from user manual. I have downloaded the manual.Post Ipconfig/all data if still problem. Start run trype cmd type ipconfig/all

Back