Connection in Borivali (West) pending for more than 3 months

• Thread starter Thread starter deesapa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 5,923
legally plan shud change on 1st itself. doesnt matter if that person is there or there is server problem. MTNL is big company and they shud have backup person AND backup server. 1 person cant hang the work.but then u shud be ready to fight or bear the risk.

if you call them 2-3 times and tell them that plan hasnt been changed and bug them a bit, they will change the plan irrespective of the date. i had done this a couple of times. otherwise they change it on the 1st of the next month and sometimes on 2nd/3rd.

Hi,I am a newbee in this forum. I hope i would have a great stay here as I had read various posts and find everybody very helpful to each other. I am looking for broadband connection. I stay at Eksar Road, Borivali(W). The problem is that Reliance, Airtel, Hathway dont have their services in this area. So i request anybody from this forum to help to find out which other services are available in my area and what would be the best !!!!Thanks in advance !

since airtel isnt available in your area, the next best in line is MTNL. but, as you can see in this thread, there is a long waiting period of 2 months or more. i dont think you would be able to wait that long, also the chances are itll take more than even 3 months.go to the exchange and ask for a triband connection. if they say itll take around 2 months, then you would have to go for TATA. you can keep this connection (TATA or whichever you choose) as a temporary one till you get the MTNL connection or you if you wish you can continue with it.

Thanks viralbug, I will surely checkout with MTNL or TATA. Anybody from the same area(Eksar Road), can throw some more light on the services of TATA in this area.

In general, TATA is said to have a lot of connectivity issues... the connection is down most of the time and there are inconsistencies with charging too... However if u r planning to go with TATA as a stand-in solution, then I think it is okay... u may also compare the package that ur local cable-wallah is offering...

TATA may not be so good but it is atleast better than hathway,sify and local cable wallas. they are highly unreliable.

Back