Connection in Chikkalasandra, Naidu Layout, Bangalore-61

navinjayanand said:
Hi, I reside in Chikkalasandra, Naidu Layout, Bangalore-560061. Does ACT serve to this area?. If yes then how early can I get a connection.
Hi Navin,
Thanks for showing interest in ACT Broadband. We will revert shortly after checking the feasibility of our services in your area.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

navinjayanand said:
Hi, I reside in Chikkalasandra, Naidu Layout, Bangalore-560061. Does ACT serve to this area?. If yes then how early can I get a connection.
Hello Navin,
We are extremely sorry to say this that we don't have feasibility in your area. We will soon extend our services in your area and we will let you know once we will have feasibility in your area. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at [email protected] if you have any other queries.
Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband

broadband.act said:
Hello Navin,
We are extremely sorry to say this that we don't have feasibility in your area. We will soon extend our services in your area and we will let you know once we will have feasibility in your area. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at [email protected] if you have any other queries.
Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband
My SAF LCO No is 116923. Can I know the status of my connection.

broadband.act said:
Hi Navin,
Thanks for sharing your details with us. Our team will revert shortly.
Regards,
ACT Broadband
Hello Navin,
The above mentioned issue has been addressed & resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at [email protected] if you have any other queries. Thank you for your cooperation.
Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband

yes the issue was resolved and I got my connection just now. I applied on 12th Mar and connection was provided on 14Mar, our building already had one connection so it took on 2 days. The staff was very friendly and cordial. Great service.

navinjayanand said:
yes the issue was resolved and I got my connection just now. I applied on 12th Mar and connection was provided on 14Mar, our building already had one connection so it took on 2 days. The staff was very friendly and cordial. Great service.
Hi Navin,
Thanks for liking ACT Broadband services. We really appreciate it!! :)
Regards,
ACT Broadband

Hi Act Team
I reside in Chikkalasandra, Ramanjaneya Nagara (Bangalore 560061). I was interested when I saw that the a layout nearby(Naidu Layout) us is sucessful in having ACT Broadband.
I would like to know the feasability of have this connection in our building too.
Can the feasability be checked
Thanks
Vethamoorthy

Back