Contact Info of Reliance Broadband Sales Executive

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Reliance Broadband+
Hi,This is the first post in this forum. This forum Rocks as i have benefitted many times by referring it,so i thought some one could help me on this.I have recently changed my base to Bangalore and living in HSR Layout Stage 1 near to NIFT and am searching for new broadband connection . Tata indicomm refused to install new one as their BTS is overloaded and Airtel does not cover my area at present, so i have two options :-1) Either go for BSNL ( liitle bit nervous about processes and its time)2) Reliance Broadband ( Using netconnect+ and quite happy)I wrote multiple emails and filled in forms to Rcom's website for feasibility study but till now, no one has contacted me yet. Can some one suggest me some person and his contact number who can assist me in installing new Reliance broadband. Also guys, pls suggest me some plan in RCOM. I need unlimited downloads but could compromise on bandwidth as i am searching plans under 1000/- onlyThanks .Anticipating early reply from some1 with contact info.

Hi,well i know mail id of one such person who could help you out. but i would msg you in public if you want.you can get 400 Kbps Unlimited plan for Rs. 749 or you can go for 600 Kbps Unlimited combo plan @ RS. 1099.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back