Convert Fiber from Prepaid to Postpaid.

• Thread starter Thread starter Vibhu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2,059
don't know about that

@Vibhu I think you have to change your plan, it's done via the app or calling 121.

So I got airtel black and fiber connection is now postpaid, I saw great opportunity to change plan to 1gbps, I did it, but ever since then I am getting calls from airtel guy of my town to pay 3999+gst to activate the plan. It works like this? Also, plan is showing 40mbps only on airtel thanks app and speed also I am getting 40mbps only.

airtel guys are doing foolish things now a days. there is no such thing as pay in advance to activate it.
your profile might be still in prepaid mode. did you changed the plan just when your prepaid was converted to postpaid or waited for a day or so ?

no, it is postpaid, I changed few mins after conversion.
He didnt close the request for 1gbps and now I can not change plan.

@Vibhu please contact 121 and check if 1 Gbps is enabled for your locality. The app may allow it but it will not apply ie will be cancelled unless it is provisioned for your area. Normally LOC connections dont have 1G capability. Do check with them.

Call 121 and get the request cancelled you should have been a bit patient here. Also write emails and write to them on twitter to cancel your pending request.

Back