Coronavirus Scare: BSNL And Jio Users to Get Pre-Call Awareness Messages on COVID-19

• Thread starter Thread starter Bruce_Wayne
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 881
ISP
Airtel ftth
In a bid to educate people on the preventive measures against the spread of coronavirus, the government has put pre-call awareness messages on BSNL and Jio phone connections. The pre-call messages over COVID-19 awareness are put in place for all users on BSNL and Jio networks across the country.

Last edited:
it's cool how they do not want people to gather in numbers but they are forcing yes bank customers to stand in line outside bank for withdrawal. when online transfers would have saved a lot of us a lot of trouble.

i moved all my FDs and some savings to indusind. i was still using it for day to day expenses so had a bit over 1L with them. took out 50K today. still have around 1L with them including mom's account.

it's cool how they do not want people to gather in numbers but they are forcing yes bank customers to stand in line outside bank for withdrawal. when online transfers would have saved a lot of us a lot of trouble.
Are online transactions like NEFT not permitted?

nope. yes bank is completely isolated. upi is dead. neft is dead. cheques are not being accepted. emi payments blocked. only way to get out money is from a yes bank branch or yes bank atm.

Btw, Pre-call awareness messages can be heard on Airtel numbers as well. I haven't checked with a Vodafone one but I am guessing its the same.

Back