Cost of a Vodafone lifetime prepaid card?

• Thread starter Thread starter AvidWatcher
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 9,719

AvidWatcher

Regulars
ISP
MTNL 1 mbps Unlimited, Vodafone 3G
Hi all,Please could someone confirm the price of the Vodafone lifetime prepaid card?Although the website mentions lifetime charge Rs 99, is it true that Vodafone Mumbai stores sells the card at Rs 29 all inclusive or would that be the cost of the SIM card?I converted from postpaid to prepaid today and was given the prepaid SIM for Rs 29. I made it clear that I want the lifetime prepaid card but after my card was activated (postpaid disconnected and new prepaid card activated within an hour) was surprised to see the card valid for a day only. Later I recharged the card online today 7th November for Rs 50 , but yet the validity expires on 8th November 2009.Thanks.

I think you have not recharge with 97 or 99(Not sure of amt) to get Lifetime validity.

Thanks a lot for the info srk006.However, I just recharged online for Rs 49 and got a validity till August 2012. Is that what lifetime validity is all about?? (guess this is their actual license validity for Mumbai circle).

Taken from Vodaone site..

Lifelong validity as per circle license period, till 28th November, 2014 for Mumbai circle.

Back