Cost of Windows Vista and Windows 7 in rupees

• Thread starter Thread starter techtata
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 93
  • Views Views 17,114
i purchase anti virus every year cause if a pirated one is caught then we have to go find a new one to pirate and in that meantime the PC is left unprotected .. so i download ( better word than piracy ) all other softwares .. i would love to buy a genuine windows copy but the price is way too steep and my xerox copy O/S ( again better word than piracy ) is working absolutely fine since 2 years ..

well all i m gonna say if a tax payer is "honest" then he would pay more tax but most are not "honest" so pay less taxes , most stars evade cutoms duty on their imported cars even ambanis evade taxes by some means or the other in hundred of crores figures(and these are only few known examples all hell will break if all things are made public) ,all i want to say is that look into urself 1st everybody, then tell others wat to do , pirate or not to ,ask ueself honestly the last thing u did illegal and it would be probably in last month or may be 2day itself and the funny thing may be u didnt even realised it yet that the thing u did was even illegal bcos everybody does that so it had become kinda legal in ur mind :-)

i cannot blame students for using P copies. i have already mentioned that they usually have no choice but to use P copies of stuff like visual studio and the likes.

admin let me add that 90% of the people will use pirated software .. i get your point on the alternatives but then again no one will want to use openoffice and any free antivirus if its not capable of good live protection ... according to me M/S and other companies must lessen their rates and you will see piracy drop 20 - 30% ( yes so little cause everyone wants free lunch and no one wants to pay ) .. if u remember there was a time we were getting audio cds for 200-400 rs and now we can buy them for as less as 50 bucks but again hardly users buy cause mp3s are available all over the net .. so sadly for some ( not for me cause i love things free of cost and am open to admit this ) piracy will not be eradicated from the face of earth ...

any free antivirus if its not capable of good live protection

it is a myth. all of the options i have mentioned are as good as any paid alternatives.

piracy is not going to be eradicated. but justifying them is well a joke.

" piracy will not be eradicated from the face of earth ..." unless they have everything made with ps3 technology :grin:

" piracy will not be eradicated from the face of earth ..." unless they have everything made with ps3 technology :grin:

power of the CELL processor FTW!!!

Sony is facing a lawsuit for removing linux support from the PS3. linux support was one of the possible loopholes that could have resulted in development of a crack. anyways it is good to see that something survived the pirates of this world... it is a pretty big achievement.

well all i m gonna say if a tax payer is "honest" then he would pay more tax but most are not "honest" so pay less taxes , most stars evade cutoms duty on their imported cars even ambanis evade taxes by some means or the other in hundred of crores figures(and these are only few known examples all hell will break if all things are made public) ,all i want to say is that look into urself 1st everybody, then tell others wat to do , pirate or not to ,ask ueself honestly the last thing u did illegal and it would be probably in last month or may be 2day itself and the funny thing may be u didnt even realised it yet that the thing u did was even illegal bcos everybody does that so it had become kinda legal in ur mind :-)

By your logic, if everyone jumps out A WINDOW, EVEN YOU WOULD.

now u people come to antivirus, i think window matter over , u need to start a new thread. Anyway i want to add some comment on antivirus things: Why u pay 500-1000 and 1500 on antivirus , again antivirus firms are choorrr like MS. Any internet freak or folk can download antivirus from net with Kegen. I think u also used internet version rather than buy a 1 year subscription, I m using CA antivirus since 2005. Antivirus must be price Rs50 or 100 and comes with 3year subscription instead of 1year U are talking about antivirus included in Microsoft essential , for this folks need to buy MS OS

Back