Cost of Windows Vista and Windows 7 in rupees

• Thread starter Thread starter techtata
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 93
  • Views Views 17,114
jdjain1, How would you feel if someone ripped of your hard work?

that's exactly what you're doing and advocating.

If you can't afford it, don't get it, there are plenty of feasible alternatives

You are nothing but a criminal involving yourself in unconstitutional activities, and whats even worse, you feel that you are helping your country!

Any internet freak or folk can download antivirus from net with Kegen.

Well then i must say you're a n00b. Nothing Personal

Antivirus must be price Rs50 or 100
and comes with 3year subscription instead of 1year

Why don't you create a world-class anti-virus program and distribute it at that price?
It would be completely unfeasible.

@y2s u really need to read all of my post in this thread buddy...........

@TOOCOOL7610I guess, I took the wrong meaning.I would therefore like to apologize.

Ya i too got the OS for free they gave it in partnership wih MSDNAA and the link is Dr-Ambedkar Institute of Technology - Powered by CO.CC, but the only thing is they dont giv ultimate versions for free :(, which college are u frm himanshu

I don't see a reason to complain, as you are getting Win7 Pro for free.

And people talking about anti-virus software are oblivious to Microsoft Security Essentials. Yes, it works. Pretty well. Did I mention its free?

Between that, and a couple of decent addons in Firefox (NoScript / Adblock Plus) I see no reason for people to get viruses.

Unless they are absoloutely moronic.

Common Y2S, which third world u live, I m here in Rice paddy field of punjab , and get world class 2mbps broadband. If i might be noob then i m not a memebr of this community since 2005. who is noob now , well in this forum nothing personal , even i like if someone goes beyond the topic, and have some fun ,
Without Hard work noboby survive , You right Antivirus Firms did very hard work to create virus database and there antiviral(update), but dude here everybody is infected if no antivirus is installed , so they are mass producing software and their price must between 50 to 100 Rs. Dude your last comment is Truly funny as hell. Dude again nothing Personal jdjain1, How would you feel if someone ripped of your hard work?

that's exactly what you're doing and advocating.

If you can't afford it, don't get it, there are plenty of feasible alternatives

You are nothing but a criminal involving yourself in unconstitutional activities, and whats even worse, you feel that you are helping your country!

Well then i must say you're a n00b. Nothing Personal

Why don't you create a world-class anti-virus program and distribute it at that price?
It would be completely unfeasible.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Ya i too got the OS for free they gave it in partnership wih MSDNAA and the link is Dr-Ambedkar Institute of Technology - Powered by CO.CC, but the only thing is they dont giv ultimate versions for free :(, which college are u frm himanshu

Dude, common I have Dell OEM Window 7 Professional , u can install it on any dell laptop having A02 version , you get everything from update to Free Antivirus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just download from internet , why waste your money and time , get everything on net

your counter aguement is pointless There is nothing you can say or do, that will make piracy the right thing to do, and how do third wold countries even come into the picture?Am I missing the Irony in my previous comment or is it just jdjain1?

I m not in war with u , just try to figure out some point , which u can never count !!!!!,

Dude try to understand , today technology are useful and harmful , they are equilibrium to each other,

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

by the way the argument must be end , and we will soon start some other argument ,

well you are alone fighting a lonely battle defending piracy. the form of piracy you are defending is probably the worst kind and i have nothing much to say to you on that part. :)

Ok, Commrand , You are big , and King there . So app ke batt me dum hai, So I take my word. Whatever u and other member said is respectful and knowledgeable. Now keep things moving in right direction from left .

Back