Cricket Telecast & Cricket Lovers

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,796
This is amazing news. So it will all be shown on Star Cricket?
IF india is playing the test match will be live and exclusive in star cricket for india's ODI it will be shown in star cricket as well as with espn or star.

With respect to the matches which are not played by india it will be exclusive with star cricket unless 2 matches are played simultaniously

Cricket row under MRTPC scanner

New Delhi, Sept 6 The tussle between the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) and the newly formed Indian Cricket League (ICL) has received attention from a rather unexpected quarter. The Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices Commission (MRTPC) has asked its Director-General of Investigation to conduct a preliminary enquiry into the decision of the cricket body to take action against cricketers joining the ICL.

The Hindu Business Line : Cricket row under MRTPC scanner

Big FM ropes in Srikkanth; launches 'Chota [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Cricket[/COLOR][/COLOR] Big Dhamaal'

MUMBAI: Big 92.7 FM has roped in Krishnamachari Srikkanth as a presenter for the Twenty20 Cricket World Cup special show Chota Cricket Big Dhamaal. Sponsored by Reliance Mobile, the show will be co-hosted by Big Googly presenter Shekhar Suman.

Indiantelevision.com > News Headlines > Big FM ropes in Srikanth; launches 'Chota Cricket Big Dhamaal'

The New Zealand cricket telecast rights have been won by Sony TV for the next 3 years. :confused:I had voiced my fear earlier about companies like Zee and Sony with massive money entering the sports business and i dread the day they enter football. Sadly it is inevitable and it's up to those production houses to deliver programming quality on par with that of espnstar.

The New Zealand cricket telecast rights have been won by Sony TV for the next 3 years. :confused:

I had voiced my fear earlier about companies like Zee and Sony with massive money entering the sports business and i dread the day they enter football. Sadly it is inevitable and it's up to those production houses to deliver programming quality on par with that of espnstar.

can you please provide me the source.......

The New Zealand cricket telecast rights have been won by Sony TV for the next 3 years. :confused:

I had voiced my fear earlier about companies like Zee and Sony with massive money entering the sports business and i dread the day they enter football. Sadly it is inevitable and it's up to those production houses to deliver programming quality on par with that of espnstar.

Even Sony has the rights, we dont have any problem as we r getting sony channels know :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Even Sony has the rights, we dont have any problem as we r getting sony channels know :thumbsup::thumbsup:

we will miss good commentary.:wall::wall:
and 1st ball of every over.:wall:

we will miss good commentary.:wall::wall:
and 1st ball of every over.:wall:

yah what to do... surely we ll miss quality commentators like ravishastri, harsha bhogle, chappell.... but not Gavaskar:hysterical::hysterical:

So its Australian domestic cricket from morning to noon & english county cricket from evening.Happy days:redface:PS:When do the auatralian domestic cricket start?Is it only on their summer(nov-december)

Back