CRM obj already associated with other user : BSNL Selfcare/ New portal issue

• Thread starter Thread starter johnmayer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 326
ISP
BSNL
I am trying to change my BSNL Fiber Broadband plan after a few years so I tried logging in to BSNL Selfcare portal with my credentials. After which the site prompted that this site has been moved to another BSNL website and redirected me to that site. The new site was https:// wsc dot cdr dot bsnl dot co dot in. So I tried logging here again. Now somehow I logged in using my Phone number and OTP, and it also showed an existing account. But it told me to Sync all the details so its easier to pay bills etc. So I pressed Sync Now, a popup showed with my number telling me they have sent an OTP to make sure it's me. I received the OTP and I put it there but then a popup showed "CRM obj already associated with other user.". After a little research I found it means that your phone number is already linked to another account. But this is the only account I have and this is the only connection I have taken. It's really bugging me now and I've found no fix for it after searching for hours. If anyone can help, please reply.

Back