Customized Sify Broadband Client

In that case i'll say 30 posts r too less, y dont u put another zero to make it 300 ?..ok fine make it 150, that ways only serious ppl will be entertained.

only 2 guys on the forum with 150+ posts mate :)maybe after 2-3 months i will... if someone else makes a better reverse engineered client. anyways as i said... it is to keep googlebot out. not genuine users.

lol kind of irrelevant to this topic, but surjeett, like the way you describe the connection you own as Sify ThinBand :lol:

umm....there r certain things, even wen narrow r wide enuff.But there rnt too many thin things wich r broad enuff wen being thin:P

Talkin about a better version of the same ?I'm testin it out these days, there r certain short comings coz of certain factor (most important being sify doin wiered things).for the time being, things r workin fine, atleast they work without ne problem for week or so.It checks if u r online or not, if u r online it plays with 15 minutes timeout thing to make sure u never get kicked off,logs u back in incase server went down and has come up again. I guess that all i need to keep my machine online.

Originally posted by fullyaddicted@Oct 28 2004, 12:51 AM
Hi friends,

guys you got belive me,  i have created a news boradband clent. (modified form the original BBclient). This will  do what you are expecting.
What the new client will do?

2.This will not eat your precious 8 MB of RAM and will not stay in the memory.
[/size][/color]

Sushubh: The people @$$ociated with this forum (seo4india) does not have anything to do with it. Use at your own risk
[snapback]1232[/snapback]
[/quote]

It takes only 1 mb of total memory for Secure Synergy and Client to run together.

Back