DataOne Router settings gets reset automatically

• Thread starter Thread starter shelsh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 4,209

shelsh

ISP
BSNL
Hi friends .... I have DataOne Business 3000, UTSTAR COM 300R2U, STATIC IP, XP SP2, Bridge connection shared on 2 PC. Sometimes my connection gets disconnect n if I try to connect again it shows connecting to wan n does nothing, if I check router settings I finds that they have been reset to default automatically except the IP I have set to the router.Can anyone help ? or perfect settings for the above said connection ? ( I have 4 PC in LAN but have shared on 2 only there is also thermal printer connected in network) Thanx in advance.

Please post the DSL status and Diagnostics pages of the modem./ ReCheck all settings. In all computers TCP/IP change to assign automatic IP address /DNSor assign to each computer. different 192.168.1.x ( 3 to 20 ) Problem could be poor landline connection. No need to tell/repeat, that all telephones should be connected AFTER the splitter. Remove any Box ( containing condenser /resistance/PCBlightning arrestor) from the line and connect directly to the splitter.

Hi there...Thanx for the reply...I did tackle the problem. There was a bug in my PC which was troubling it.Shailesh

Back